SLO Coast Wine Classic
Saturday, April 2, 2022
10 A.M. – 3 P.M.
Dinosaur Caves Park, Pismo Beach
We invite you to join Peloton Cellars, along with other fellow SLO Coast wineries, for a day of wine tasting, fantastic food, mingling with winemakers, all leading up to our premier wine and lifestyle auction. Order now using the promo code WINECLUB to get 20% off your ticket purchase.
This gorgeous spring event will be held ocean-side and will feature two wine tasting seminars, a sparkling wine reception, three-course catered winemaker lunch, and an auction filled with unique lots put together by our winery membership.
Throughout the day we will be highlighting the sustainable farming and winemaking methods used by our members that are helping to preserve our coastal vineyards and wines for generations to come. We hope you’ll join us for this one-of-a-kind wine experience on the coast!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 9:30 am – 10 am: Check-in and Live Auction registration
- 10 am – 11 am: Wine Seminar I, “Diversity on Display in the new SLO Coast AVA”, featuring six wines from SLO Coast Wine producers, moderated by Matt Kettmann, contributing editor of Wine Enthusiast
- 11 am – 11:30 am: Sparkling Wine Reception
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm: Wine Seminar II, “Pinot Noir from throughout the SLO Coast AVA,” featuring seven wines from SLO Coast Wine producers, moderated by Matt Kettmann, contributing editor of Wine Enthusiast
- 12:30 pm – 1 pm: Sparkling Wine Reception
- 1 pm – 2 pm: Winemaker Lunch with SLO Coast Winemakers, catered by Chef Jeffery Scott
- 2 pm – 3 pm: Premier wine and lifestyle Live Auction featuring curated packages by SLO Coast member wineries